Can you answer these news questions?
1-2. Which two airlines filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection Wednesday night?
3. A commuter train derailed Saturday in the city of _____________________, killing at least two people and injuring more than 80, some of them critically.
4. Actress _______________________________ asked a California court last week to annul her marriage to country singer Kenny McChesney, whom she married May 9.
5. Representatives from six nations, including the United States, met in Beijing on Sunday to discuss a plan for getting rid of nuclear arms in the country of ___________________________________.
6. The first parliamentary elections in 35 years were held Sunday in the country of
7. Britney Spears gave birth Wednesday to her first child, a (circle one) boy, girl.
8. Name one Emmy winner (individual or show) and the award it won Sunday night.
9. Representatives from 153 nations traveled to New York last week to mark the 60th anniversary of the _______________________________.
Answers: Delta and Northwest, Chicago, Renee Zellweger, North Korea, Afghanistan, boy, check online lists of Emmy winners, United Nations